21 April 2009

took a quick trip today to Breezewood

I was really frustrated with everything I was working on in social documentary, so I decided to suck it up and drive 2 hours to Breezewood, PA (well it took my a little over an hour and a half to get there, but we won't talk about that).  I'm really happy with what I shot (will actually see when I get my film back on Friday.  Here are a few digital tests.

Although Breezewood is considered a town, it really doesn't have much of a population.  It is mostly known for I-70 meeting up with I-76 (PA Turnpike), and route 30 is around there somewhere.  Essentially, it is just a mass conglomeration of fast food restaurants, motels, and tackiness.  Along my way, I picked up a tacky shot glass souvenir, (notice the motto is "The Town of Motels").  I also picked up Baird a magnet that said Breezewood, Pa that had a bear, a moose, forest and crossed rifles on it.  Classy.  All at the gifts and souvenirs shop.

(tackiness...)

______________________
test shots








No comments: